- José María Álvarez de Eulate Peñaranda
- Gema Moreno del Moral
- Francisco Martínez Vázquez
- Christian Hultner
- Mario Hernández Sánchez Barba
- Alejandro Verdejo Perdigón
- José Ventura Ballester
- José María Treviño Ruiz
- Miguel Alcañiz Comas
- Ángel Tafalla Balduz
- Miguel Ángel Ballesteros
- J.O.M. CIFAS
- J.R. U.C. Especial 1.
- Javier Martínez de Lagos Beitia
- José Mª Díaz de San Pedro Riera
- Pedro Sánchez Herráez
- Fernando Moreno Liso
- J. B. M. CNP
- Alejadro Verdejo Perdigón
- Miguel Álvarez de Eulate y Moreno
- Colaboradores de la fundación
International Master in Organization of Events, Ceremonial and Protocol. International School of Protocol.
1994/1998 Management and Tools in Protocol and Public Relations.
Advanced Protocol Management. Presidency of the Government of Spain
Economic Intelligence and tools in Leadership.
Act Honorary Responsible for Protocol of the National Unit of the University Militia in Spain. UNAMU
2015 / Act Professor at FESEI of Protocol.
2001/2003 Presidency of the Government of Spain. Member of the Organizing Committee of the Spanish Presidency for the European Union. Organization and development of the meetings of the European Council and the Councils of Ministers. Organization of diplomatic delegations. State Protocol.
He was born in Madrid in 1975
Married, with three children
• Degree in Law (with an extraordinary award) and Degree in Economic and Business Sciences from the Universidad Pontificia Comillas (ICADE).
• Secretary of State for Security of the Ministry of the Interior.
• Director of the Cabinet of the Minister of the Interior.
• Lawyer of the Cortes Generales, with the number one of his class (2004)
• Director of International Relations of the General Secretariat (2012)
• Speaker at different courses and seminars and author of various legal publications.
Global business leader with 15+ years of executive and C-Level specializing in industrial manufacturing and services. Adept at aligning diverse subsidiaries and divisions under a cohesive strategic plan that drives profitability and market share growth. Strengths in defining and executing on strategic goals. Excellent relationship management and cross-cultural communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to build alliances and strategic links.
Global Business Strategy • Organizational Alignment • Internal Communications • Buy-In
Business Transformation • Change Management • Turnaround • Cost Reduction & Avoidance
Corporate Governance • B2B • Industrial Manufacturing & Services • Business with China
Globalization • Restructuring • M&A • Competitive Positioning • Disruptive Technologies.
Industrial Capital Partners
– actualidad (4 años 4 meses)London, Reino Unido
Fundación de Estudios Estratégicos e Internacionales
Manager Business Development
Landis & Gyr
Business Area Manager
Lieutenant, Royal Swedish Navy
Swedish Armed Forces
Alejandro Verdejo Perdigón – Vice President of the Board
– MASTER in LEADERSHIP, DIPLOMACY and INTELLIGENCE (CEU Abat Oliba University)
– MASTER in FOREIGN RELATIONS.
– MASTER’S DEGREE in MARITIME-PORT ADMINISTRATION and MANAGEMENT (University of Cádiz).
– Degree in Law.
– He freely practices his profession as a lawyer with more than 12 years of experience, in addition to having taught classes as a professor of Law in different subjects (Civil, Commercial, Administrative and International) within the Masters convened by the Foundation for Strategic and International Studies ( FESEI) in collaboration with different Universities during the last eight years (2009/2017).
– Officer (RVH) of the Army.
– I Introductory Course to NBC Defense for RV of the ET of the Officer category.
– Research Project on Management and Design of Maritime Administrations in developing riparian nations (UCA).
– Research Project on Maritime Safety (UCA).
– Diploma of attendance at the Marine Competition Course, awarded by the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs in accordance with the official Maritime Occupational Training program of the Social Institute of the Navy.
– Diploma of attendance at the Sanitary Training Course, Level 1, awarded by the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs in accordance with the official Maritime Occupational Training program of the Social Institute of the Navy.
– Diploma of attendance at the I Course on the Law of Sports and Recreation Nautical, organized by the Association of Maritime Law Researchers in collaboration with the Illustrious Bar Association of Cádiz.
– Diploma of attendance at the Course on Port Services, organized by the Association of Maritime Law Investigators in collaboration with the Illustrious Bar Association of Cádiz.
– Diploma of attendance at the Maritime Law Conference organized by the Malaga Bar Association.
– Diploma of attendance at the Conference on Real Estate Law organized by the Malaga Bar Association.
– Certification granted jointly by the Spanish Institute for Strategic Studies and the Spanish Association of Yacht Captains for the Civil Reserve for their participation in the II Conference on Security and Defense, held in Malaga.
– Manager of Social Economy Companies (Andalusian Federation of Associated Work Cooperative Companies).
Analyst and Consultant in International Law, International Relations, with training in Law, Political Science, Economics, Intelligence Analysis and New Technologies. Diplomatic preparation.
Analyst in International Relations.
Foundation for Strategic and International Studies (FESEI) – CEU. Pozuelo de Alarcón. Madrid.
Carrying out teaching tasks as a professor at the Foundation in the modules of International Relations, International Organizations, Geohistory and Development Cooperation, within the Master’s program in Leadership, Diplomacy and Intelligence. Performance of intelligence analysis tasks in matters related to the foundation’s activity, as well as work as a qualifying tribunal and tutorials for students of an orientation nature.
October 2007 – December 2013
Family Business Advisor and Manager.
Advisory work and family business management. ANTUMALAL S.L. Alicante
June 2005- August 2007 Advisory lawyer
Martínez Echevarría Pérez and Ferrero Abogados. Marbella.
Environmental analysis work and first implementation of activities of the Law firm abroad. Advice and management in Law Investments of foreign clients in Turkey (Consultant), Bulgaria (consultant) and Romania (Director)
September 2004-February 2005 Scholarship in the European Parliament.
European Parliament, DG II. Legal Affairs Commission.
Research tasks, advice and support to the Commission on legal issues of Community Law. Preparation of reports and supporting documents for MEPs.
J.R. U.C.1 Intel. GC
Comm. Of the Special Central Unit, Intel. GC Interior Ministry.